Tired of Your High Electricity Bills? Lower Electric Bills By Going Solar Today.
Professional Solar Services for Baltimore, MD
By becoming more informed on the way in which solar panels benefit your home, the choice to switch becomes much clearer!
Here at Old Line Roofing & Solar, we strive to make positive change in both our communities and in our customers’ homes. By switching to solar, not only can you save money on your energy bill, you also can increase the value of your home.
At Old Line Roofing & Solar, we are proud to offer homeowners throughout Baltimore, MD, the solar services they deserve. We strive to exceed our client’s expectations when we add solar modules to your home.
Learn more about our solar services when you reach out today.
Why Choose Old Line Roofing & Solar?
We use the highest quality equipment and trained technicians, so you can rest assured that your solar modules are installed properly. If your energy bills continue to rise, invest in solar panels to save money. In addition to the great savings over time, solar energy is one of the most reliable forms of sustainable energy, which means you can help preserve the environment.
Whatever your motivations are for solar services, the team at Old Line Roofing & Solar is happy to help. Let our team ensure proper installation and show you how to keep your panels in great condition so that they last for many years. Reach out to us in Baltimore, MD, by calling 410.769.3735.
Solar Services. Why Solar?
If you live in the United States, you probably pay electricity bills to a utility company that serves you power for whatever the state allows them to charge. Utility companies are not exactly known for charging as little as possible. Buying solar panels for home use is like pre-paying your electric bill for 25 years (the length of a solar panel warranty). But no matter where you install solar panels, the cost will be far cheaper than paying for 25 years of electricity.
What are the benefits of solar?
Extra Money in Your Pocket
A Lower Utility Bill
A Greener Planet
Increased Home Value
Solar Works Everywhere
Possibly Qualifies for Tax Breaks and Cash Incentives
Gives You Control Over Your Electricity
How Does Solar Work?
Quotes are FREE, schedule yours today!
At Old Line Roofing & Solar, we use top-of-the-line equipment on all of our installs to ensure our customers receive the best quality install.
SolarEdge Inverters are the top of the line in solar system technology!
- 3000 watt – 11400 watt size inverters to fit any size home
- Cellular monitoring of the solar system ensures that your system is always operating at peak performance
- Customer monitor app available for download, keeps you informed of how your system is performing!
Key Benefits to our Optimizer:
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, up to 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of module mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance, partial shading, and aging
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- 25-year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
Q.ANTUM SOLAR MODULE
The new Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G5 solar module from Q CELLS impresses with? its outstanding visual appearance and particularly high performance on a small surface thanks to the innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology. Q.ANTUM’s world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half-cells and a six-busbar design, thus? achieving outstanding performance under real conditions both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
- Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELIZED COST OF ELECTRICITY
- INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- EXTREME WEATHER RATING
- A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY
Quotes are FREE, schedule yours today!
For high quality and results, we use the Conext SW 120/240V Battery backup by Schneider Electric.
Higher Return on Investment
- Excellent load start capabilities with high 30-minute and 5-second surge power
- Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power
Designed For Reliability
- Robust design through rigorous reliability testing (HALT)
- Available in 24VDC and 48 VDC models
- Supports AC coupled and DC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Intelligent functionality enables self-consumption with solar